Alright, all of the gifts you’re prepared to give this Christmas have been purchased and perfectly arrived before the big day. You’re doing great. BUT. Now you have a giant stack of presents to wrap all at once, and you’re really dreading it. I think we can all agree that sometimes wrapping gifts isn’t exactly the most entertaining task of all time, especially in bulk. However, I find putting personal touches while wrapping them definitely makes the task more enjoyable, so for today’s #12DaysofChristmas feature, here are some simple gift wrap inspirations to help you power through all of your gift-wrapping. These require minimal supplies, but remain elegant and classic. Your friends and family will think you spent hours on their presents, and they’re reactions will totally be worth it!
A real pine branch is one of my favorite ways to spruce (Get it? Spruce?) up a holiday gift. It’s a bonus if the receiver likes the smell of pine too because this gift definitely has a nice aroma!
Here, I just used chalkboard spray paint and chalk to write who the present was for. Couldn’t have been easier!
I drew a stamp-like design on this “package”, but it would be super cute to use an actual Christmas stamp to if you’re going for the vintage parcel look!
Customize Your Gift
The possibilities with gift-wrapping are endless and completely customizable to you or the person you’re gifting to! Here are some other ideas on ways to customize your gifts:
- Have the kids stamp their handprint to the gift with paint so Mom or Dad know who it’s from!
- Add a photo of you and your receiver to the top of the gift!
- Tie their favorite flower to the top of their gift!
- Find their name in a new paper/magazine, wrap the gift, and circle their name!
- Use spray adhesive on the gift and sprinkle on snowflake confetti, fake snow, or glitter!